Hello everyone!!!
OMG, a thousand years without visiting this blog... well, so sorry, but I'm not used to have a blog, so, I promise I'll do my best to keep it posted...
Ok, there are not really great wambaaventuras today, actually, it's summer and I'm working, I'm in an office, infront of a computer, and that's how I spend the greatest part of my day... so boring...
But anyway, my life is really boring... My dad hs just bought a membership on Cinepolis, and it's great, I mean, it's supposed to be 4 a year, u (well, he) can go, with his card, his id, and they give him 2 tickets 4 free jejeje... so, we've been in the movies like all day jejeje...
We've already seen Ice Age 3 (OMG it's totally cute, so great), The proposal (also a great movie), Public Enemies (just the best), All Inclusive (it's funny, but I really don't like it that much)...
The one i've never saw, and I really wanted, was UP, but well, what can I do now...
Mmmm... I'm also reading jejeje yeah, although it sounds so boring, I can spend all day reading, and I don't get bored... So, I'm reading, HBP, once again before the opening in theaters, 4 which I already have my tickets btw, and a cute book named "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Brontë, it's a love story (weird in me jejeje), and it's so cute... I think it will be one of my favorites, when I finished with it.
Well... I think that's it 4 today, maybe when I have seen HBP I could give u more details, or something more exciting that just... my boring life jejeje
read u latter
xoxo
Alex aka Wamba
lunes, 13 de julio de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Hoooola tia wamba... haber si ya actualiza más seguido su blog.. un saludo y espero nos sigamos viendo...
Publicar un comentario