viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

I've got a fan!!!!!

Oh, that was totaly great... I was actualy going to school, and in the subway, there was this guy, who was just looking at me in a really weird way, he did follow me all the way to school.
When I was going back home, I see that guy again, and told my friend Ivonne, that that guy was following me, she didn't believe me at all, buy, when we get off subway, we get off too...
We were in the electric stairs, and he came and ask me for my name... that was so so weird, and then he start telling me that he had been waiting for me, like 3 hours, just waiting for to see me again... so so cute, and so funny actualy, but well, he told me a realy boring story about what I did in my way to school... jeje...
Then he ask me if he could see me again... and I actualy say yes...
It was so great, I never imagined something like that could happend to me. And was so weird, because I wasn't actualy comming back home on subway, but I was hangging on with some friend of mine, so we take that transport, and he just had the chance to see me again, and I had the chance to know that I have a fan... jejeje
It's a really funny story, but, is just something to tell my grandchilds...
well, that's everything for today.. a really good story... or wambaaventura...
reed you later...
xoxo
Tía Wamba

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Why the hell are you posting in another language different from your mother language??? are you crazy? you are a cute mexican girl.... so please stop kidding and.... see you later "funny wambita bonita"

bye bye

www.elite-metropolis.com
www.elite-metrpolis.com/blogdragon